The Long Way and The House of Bondage
Is it a long way to change? Perhaps a long way to freedom?
St. Paul Institute for Ministry Studies SPIMS is glad to announce the Online three Studying days.
The Long Way and The House of Bondage courses combined in a new and revised format.
Join us via Zoom and answer these questions together with Dr.Tamer Labib
Dr. Tamer Labib - Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmaceutical School ,Cairo University - Certificate of Business Planning, Oxford Business School - Studied International Diploma in Management, Cambridge - Supply Chain Professional with +15 Years of Progressive Global Experience in Product Supply driven portfolio, Innovation Management, Worked and Lived in three Countries
What Will You Learn?
- What is the house of bondage? How did we enter it?
- Maybe it is a long way to depth? Or is it all of them?
- What happened to us there? How can we set free?
- Understand the necessity of personal change.
- Understand how to change to a better version of yourself
- Understand how the devil keeps us chained in the house of bondage through our personal traits, fears and lusts.
- Embark on the long way of change with God.
- Know how to develop a deep character